Nantosuelta Entertainment is a Finance and Production company whose principal aim is to finance, develop, produce and sell Film, TV, Documentary and Animation for a global audience as well as provide Ireland's film incentive up front to filmmakers for shooting in Ireland. Our Headquarters are based in Dublin, Ireland with offices in Los Angeles, California. The company was founded by Producer, Shari O’Donnell who also serves as the Companies CEO. Shari is also a seasoned panelist on finance, deal structures and strategy for creative content. Our teams consist of a high volume of contractors and partners on a per project basis.
Nantosuelta Entertainment seeks to make exceptional workplace experiences while ensuring diversity and mindfulness for minorities is strictly implemented on all of our film sets and place of work.
37% Up Front [Ireland's Filming Incentive/Section 481]
- For Film, TV, Animation & Documentary; We offer up to 37% of your budget (up front) for filming in Ireland.
- There is a cap of €70Million, per project for this advance. Your project's budget can be no less than €250,000.
- This money does not have to be paid back as it's a government incentive.
- We do not take back end points (or touch profits) from the project. We charge a 3-5% broker fee.
- Although this agreement will result in us becoming a Co-Producer of your project we release full creative control to all filmmakers who partner with us.
- We secure a government guarantee for all our Producers/Studio’s up front to ensure they are eligible for this incentive.
- We can also offer additional equity and use our partnership to acquire additional funding for your project.
- We apply for all your applicable filming grants from enterprises such as Screen Ireland and the European Film Commission by conducting a complimentary global 360 review by our expert panel.
- Ireland's Film Incentive is available to TV, Film, Documentary and Animation projects regardless of their genre and culture or the nationality of the filmmakers, cast and crew. The incentive funding fully includes above and below the line expenditure.
In addition to Nantosuelta Entertainment delivering you Ireland's filming incentive we can also offer Private Equity;
- A separate agreement will relate to this finance which may result in us becoming a Producer of the project.
- We will potentially state new additional terms and conditions for this finance.
- You can state in your application that you are seeking this additional funding.
- This funding is only available to people who seek to partner with us to also acquire Ireland's film incentive of up to 37%.
In addition to the above, Nantosuelta Entertainment has its own film fund with a slate focus on Humanitarian themed storytelling.
© COPYRIGHT 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.